CMS Development

rmatuoka
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

When a landing page is exported, wwill the assets be avaiable after the account no longer exists?

SOLVE

Hi guys.

We are moving our landing pages to another plataform and we exported all our landing pages using the export feature.

Digging in the souce code generated by the export i found this tag:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/7052064/hub_generated/template_assets/1635257880248/hubspot/session/css/...">

This tag points to hubspot cdn, my question is: After my account is canceled, will this link break on my exported landing page?

I have more than 150 landing pages, so I don't want to change the href manually 😞

Thanks in advance 🙂

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

When a landing page is exported, wwill the assets be avaiable after the account no longer exists?

SOLVE

@rmatuoka 

Once you have canceled your account, your files will be removed.  There may be a cached version of them for a short window of time, but I would not use this as the hosting location of your assets.

Hopefully, your new platform allows you to use a global header so instead of 150 edits, you will only have 1.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@rmatuoka 

Once you have canceled your account, your files will be removed.  There may be a cached version of them for a short window of time, but I would not use this as the hosting location of your assets.

Hopefully, your new platform allows you to use a global header so instead of 150 edits, you will only have 1.

0 Upvotes