What are HTML tags that supports in Hubspot

0 いいね!
5件の返信
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, @Gowtham_boter91.

Could you clarify your goal in more detail? Are you encountering specific challenges or issues?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
Gowtham_boter91
参加者

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

If there is any documentation on what are the HTML tags and CSS properties they support?

0 いいね!
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, @Gowtham_boter91.

No, we don't have documentation specifically on HTML and CSS tags or elements, however the HubSpot CMS should support all modern HTML and CSS.

If you're having issues with any particular elements, please share an example and I'll be happy to investigate further.

Isaac Takushi

Gowtham_boter91
参加者

Hi Issac,

I came to know, email clients only support certain HTML and CSS features, coding email templates that render consistently across clients.

Regarding this can you please clarify.

Thanks.

0 いいね!
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, @Gowtham_boter91.

If your goal is to create emails in HubSpot which render consistently across clients, I recommend referencing resources like this guide to email client support for CSS and tools like HubSpot's Test in email clients feature (requires Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise).

Beyond that, I do not have HubSpot-specific guides on creating emails for different email clients. The HubSpot email tool will still support whatever HTML and CSS you apply, but it will be up to you to decide how it looks in different email clients.

Isaac Takushi

0 いいね!