CMS Development

dhagemeier
Participante

Website Gallery Problems

We had our website (www.mckaylighting.com) migrated to HubSpot a while back. Over the weekend the galleries on our homepage starting having the following problems:

• The main gallery at the top of the page will only scroll through 3 photos, and any photos after that don't show up. Before the weekend, we had 7 that scrolled through without any issues. (First image labeled "Gallery Problems")  
  • Towards the middle/bottom of the page, we had a smaller gallery (3 across / 2 up) and over the weekend it switched to one weird sized scrolling image. (See the first image, "Gallery Problems" to see what it looked like yesterday and the second image, "Correct smaller gallery layout" shows what it looked like before.) I've been trying to figure it out this morning and it's now small thumbnails that sometimes freeze the website. I need to get it back to the 3x2 gallery. 

I emailed HubSpot support and they haven't been able to help me figure out what happened and referred me to this site to see if anyone here could help. I am not a website person but know enough to make some changes. I'd really appreciate the help if anyone knows how to fix this. Thanks! 

Gallery ProblemsGallery ProblemsCorrect smaller gallery layoutCorrect smaller gallery layout

0 Avaliação positiva
7 Respostas 7
subin
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Ouro

Website Gallery Problems

@dhagemeier 

1 : for the banner issue i think some thing need to be set on the Jquery of the slider (There would be some limits)

2 : i didnt understand what you mean. do you have the old page design or link to compare

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
dhagemeier
Participante

Website Gallery Problems

@subin

Yes, the image of the smaller gallery towards the middle of the page is the second photo attached (also reattached below). 

Correct Smaller GalleryCorrect Smaller Gallery

0 Avaliação positiva
subin

Website Gallery Problems

@dhagemeier i can only provde answer by checking you page template, i didnt understant whats happening

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
subin

Website Gallery Problems

@dhagemeier Can you provide any link for the check up?

Thanks

0 Avaliação positiva
dhagemeier
Participante

Website Gallery Problems

Sure, it's on our homepage - www.mckaylighting.com

0 Avaliação positiva
subin

Website Gallery Problems

@dhagemeier we can also notice there is a scroll on the home page it needs some fixes

img_20180324.png

0 Avaliação positiva
dhagemeier
Participante

Website Gallery Problems

Here is a test page - https://www.mckaylighting.com/hs-testing?hs_preview=NXceLDmu-5687178159. I think the main gallery images have been fixed. If not, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know how to fix it. 

The smaller image gallery is still not working. Instead of the two rows will three images, it's showing up as smaller thumbnails which sometimes freezes our website. 

I'd greatly appreciate any help or advice to get this resolved. 

Thanks, 

Danielle 

0 Avaliação positiva