CMS Development

ErinKas
Top Contributor

Webinar Email

Does anyone have an easy way to create a shaded box that contains webinar information off to the side of an email?  A box similar to the below:

webinar box.png

Ive put something like this onto landing pages but I cant figure it out for emails. Would like to to be smaller and have the ability to have date and time etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Anton
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Webinar Email

Hi @ErinKas

you can generate a shadow here and then add it as inline-css to your outer e-mail wrapper(or the element you would like to have the shadow). Unfortunatly not every e-mail client will show this effect. You can check it here

If you want a "solid outline" just go with 

border: 5px solid #000000;

on the element you'd like. 

You can change the thickness be changing the "5px" number and the color by chaning the "#000000"(this is black).

Nearly every e-mail client will display it correctly

regards

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
0 Upvotes
ErinKas
Top Contributor

Webinar Email

hey @Anton thank you for those links! Saving them for future use. Can you tell me how I can accomplish what you describe when the template looks like this?

Email template.png

0 Upvotes
Anton

Webinar Email

Hi @ErinKas,

when the module is selected(one click on the module), there will appear a sidebar on the right. 

Unbenannt.JPG

paste the CSS code in the highlighted "Inline-Styling" and save it. 

If this won't work you should change following parts

"Rahmenfarbe" --> the border color

"Rahmenbreite" --> the border width

HubSpot should translate it correctly

Also you can preview how the E-Mail should look by creating a (new) E-Mail with your template, clicking on the "check"-icon on the left(dark blue background) sidebar and selecting every e-mail client which you want to check. After a while you'll get screenshots of the clients

regards

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
0 Upvotes