CMS Development

AWelker85
Participant

We have an international website (.cl)

Hello, 

We currently have an international website with a .cl TDL hosted on Wordpress. We have recently moved our .com TDL over to HubSpot. We are analyzing our .cl TDL to see if it is of value to redesign and have hosted on our HubSpot CMS or just create multilingual pages of our .com. 

My question to the community is there any added benefit of having the .cl TDL over the multilingual pages? If the .cl TDL is moved over to our HS CMS it will reflect exactly the same layout as our .com TDL is now. 

Thank you and I look forward to your responses. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Indra
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

We have an international website (.cl)

Hi @AWelker85,

It all depends on the situation where you should move to one domain or use seperate domains.

There are good articles about how to setup internatinal sites. I recommand checking articles like: International sites: The best domain structure for SEO.

The article will tell you if you should use country code domain, subdomain of even subdirectory for other languages. Changing from domain can have impact on your SEO if do don't do it properly so if you change, make sure you redirect and follow Google Search Console if you haven't forget any links to redirect.

Vet Digital - The Growth Agency | HubSpot Solutions Partner Agency

Did my post solve your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution