CMS Development

Jenniferlope

Want to migrate from WordPress to Hubspot

SOLVE

I want to migrate all of my website content from WordPress to Hubspot. I am not sure where to start from as I am not a technical person. Can someone please help me to move my site from WordPress to Hubspot. Also I want to know that I have added some coupons using WordPress plugin so how those coupons migrate because I think when I migrate to hubspot the previous plugins won't work or it work's? I want to know all of these queries that I have in my mind. Also I can show you an example of one of the amazon coupon page having coupons so all of these coupons also migrate because it really important for me. I need some one who can guide me properly from where to start. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jenniferlope 

Moving content (posts and pages) from WordPress to HubSpot is reasonably easy (depending on the WordPress theme and if the site has used a Page Builder Plugin).

Migrating custom plugins and data to HubSpot from WordPress (e.g. Coupons) is much more complex... it would require custom code.

Without knowing the details it's difficult to be more specific.

Feel free to send me a direct message if you'd like to discuss your project.

Mike

p.s. we're a HubSpot Partner Agency based in New Zealand

View solution in original post

daveroma
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jenniferlope 

Most companies start by installing a HubSpot CMS Theme from the Asset Marketplace which fits the desired layout of the site; HubSpot Themes let you customize your website without code.

Once a Theme is installed in your Portal just use the drag-and-drop editor to customize the design and then just copy the text and images over from the old site to the new HubSpot site.

And you can follow the steps outlined here should you need to migrate a blog from Wordpress to HubSpot as well.

Hope this helps 👍

Dave Roma,
HubSpot CMS Developer

Build a revenue generating website on HubSpot without a developer using The Generator Theme

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
daveroma
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Jenniferlope 

Most companies start by installing a HubSpot CMS Theme from the Asset Marketplace which fits the desired layout of the site; HubSpot Themes let you customize your website without code.

Once a Theme is installed in your Portal just use the drag-and-drop editor to customize the design and then just copy the text and images over from the old site to the new HubSpot site.

And you can follow the steps outlined here should you need to migrate a blog from Wordpress to HubSpot as well.

Hope this helps 👍

Dave Roma,
HubSpot CMS Developer

Build a revenue generating website on HubSpot without a developer using The Generator Theme

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Jenniferlope 

Moving content (posts and pages) from WordPress to HubSpot is reasonably easy (depending on the WordPress theme and if the site has used a Page Builder Plugin).

Migrating custom plugins and data to HubSpot from WordPress (e.g. Coupons) is much more complex... it would require custom code.

Without knowing the details it's difficult to be more specific.

Feel free to send me a direct message if you'd like to discuss your project.

Mike

p.s. we're a HubSpot Partner Agency based in New Zealand

Jenniferlope

SOLVE

How can I contact you directly? I want to migrate all of my site data securely

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Hi @Jenniferlope I just sent you a private message with my contact details.

-Mike