CMS Development

lawolfey
Participante

Want to freeze a module group on the bottom of a web page

resolver

I want to freeze the bottom module in a web page so that it is always visible when a viewer is scrolling the page, similar to our menu bar at the top. I have tried a few things to no avail. I added position: fixed to the CSS Declaration of module group and that made the whole thing dissapear. The module group contains a rich text block and a form. I am not a coder and have no idea what I am doing. I created a lead flow but it is not exaclty what I want. Thanks in advance for any help!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
TRooInbound
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @lawolfey,

Just position fixed is not working, have to give bottom = 0 and width =100% to that section targeted CSS.

.bottom-class-name {
     position:fixed;
     bottom:0;
     width:100% !important;
     left:0;
     background-color:#fff;
}

add above CSS Code to your stylesheet with replace 'bottom-class-name' to your class name.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Team TRooInbound

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
TRooInbound
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @lawolfey,

Just position fixed is not working, have to give bottom = 0 and width =100% to that section targeted CSS.

.bottom-class-name {
     position:fixed;
     bottom:0;
     width:100% !important;
     left:0;
     background-color:#fff;
}

add above CSS Code to your stylesheet with replace 'bottom-class-name' to your class name.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Team TRooInbound

0 Me gusta
lawolfey
Participante

resolver

Thank you! I was able to make that work! Appreciate it!

TRooInbound
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi @lawolfey,

Cool Corazón Cheers.

for more help like this visit us at www.trooinbound.com or mail us at hello@trooinbound.com

Team TRooInbound

0 Me gusta