CMS Development

DProdigitas

Want to creating custom module like Ticketing tool

Hello,

I want to create a custom module like Ticketing Tool, where user come fill a support form as per their query, Our module receive that query and send mail back to user with proper solution.

The conversation between user and client is multiple, So I want to build a cutom module that help us to receive and send mails from user inbox.

Please guide us with proper solution.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
JJames1

Much obliged Dennis!

Gracious wow this a cool one!

So your specialized obstacle will be getting the framework to "comprehend" your clients demand. You're taking a gander at NLP which should be possible  with hub and even GTP-3.

So totally feasible utilizing the Hubspot tech stack. However, I keep thinking about whether this usecase could be tended to by reexamining the UX?

I am referring this API call to execute - https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/tickets/get-all-tickets

0 Upvotes
impulsekring
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

It sounds like you have certain frequently asked questions that you have prepared pre-written answers for, and you want to automatically distribute these to visitors. While you're asking about a technical solution, there may be some alternative ways to accomplish what you're looking for using tools that already exist in HubSpot. Consider these options:

• Have an FAQ page with questions and answers pre-written and available for customers
  • Create a searchable knowledge base filled with various FAQ questions and answers
  • Add a "What can we help you with?" question on the form with dropdown options that include each of the FAQs + "other". Have that form trigger a workflow that sends the correct answer based on the response.
  • Have a chatbot that does the same, with quick answer options of the FAQs (+ other). Based on the response, you can either have the bot send the answer live in the chat, trigger a workflow to email them the answer, and/or link them to a KB article (if you have one)

If there are a large number of FAQs, you could consider breaking them up into categories so that the visitor can select the category first, then narrow into a smaller list of options. (or even 2 category levels if you have a LOT of FAQs!)

DProdigitas

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, I am using HubSpot Ticket service to achieve my goal. I want to use ticket API to fetch all tickets information using AJAX call in JavaScript.

I am referring this API call to execute - https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/tickets/get-all-tickets

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my sample code:

$(document).ready(function(){

$("#get_ticket").click(function(){

var api_key = 'cb757547-0631-XXX-XXX-XXXX';

var list_url = 'https://api.hubapi.com/crm-objects/v1/objects/tickets/paged?hapikey='+api_key;

$.ajax({

url: list_url,

type: 'GET',

crossDomain : true,

success: function (result) {

console.log("in >> success");

console.log( result );

},

error: function (error) {

console.log("in >> error");

console.log( error );

}

});

});

});

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After executing this click function I am getting this error in consle

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://api.hubapi.com/crm-objects/v1/objects/tickets/paged?hapikey=cb757547-0631-XXX-XXX-XXXX' from origin 'https://test-portal-prodigitas-3397234.hs-sites.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

After requesting API using Ajax I have checked the hubspot backend for the same, in the API log panel is shows HTTP 200 it meas the API call executed successfully. But I am unable to get the response because of above mention error message.

Please help me to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Kevin-C
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Thanks Dennis!

Oh wow this a cool one!

So your technical hurdle is going to be getting the system to “understand” your users request. You’re looking at NLP which could be done with node and even GTP-3.

So completely doable using the Hubspot tech stack. But I wonder if this usecase could be addressed by rethinking the UX?

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Indeed super cool!  If there was a preset set of answers, I was thinking of a Google AI project that parsed natural language and used a table of answers to figure out which answer is best.  Tons of possibilities here!

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@DProdigitas there are a lot of moving parts there.  How do you get the solution?  Is that automated?

@Kevin-C what do you think about this?  I only asked the first question.  A lot more details probably to be filled in.

0 Upvotes