CMS Development

Brayn
参加者

Visitor fills form, we send email with link, linked-to page needs email address

解決

I'm working on something that I'm not quite sure how to make happen using HubSpot. What we'd like to do is:

• Put a HubSpot form on my company's web site to collect an email address and a couple other things from a visitor. This part is easy.
  • When the visitor submits the form, email them a link that will take them to a personalized page on our web site. That site will need some of the information from the form (right now I think just the email address). What I don't know is how to get that information to the site.

The most obvious solution is to put the information we need into the URL in the email template, is there a way to do that?

Or, the URL could go to HubSpot and we could redirect from there to our site. I think HubSpot will know who the user is and mark their address verified; if so, can we get the address and redirect to our page while sending that along?

Another complicating factor is that ideally we'd rather the email address not be visible in the URL, but we'll see what we can do about that depending on the solution to the basic problem.

Thank you for any suggestions.

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

The answer(s) here will depend on:
-1- Where the 'linked-to' target page(s) live -- i.e., on HubSpot or on another platform.

-2- What personalization data is needed on the page.

-- If HubSpot pages are the target, much of the information stored in the CRM can be used to further personalize the page. This presumes, as you originally stated, the visitors will link to the page FROM THE PERSONALIZED EMAIL LINK.

-- If non-HubSpot pages are the target, almost everything changes.
Best probable solution is to use query parameters, as you suggested, to pass data to the personalized page.

Naturally, using a HubSpot personalization integration, or custom development is also an option. (if appropriate)

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

#hsc-li-06-13

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

>>"So when you mention personalizing the page using information from the HubSpot CRM, you mean using personalization tokens? Can I use them in JavaScript?"

Yes, and yes. However, HubSpot personalization tokens are not directly accessible on non-HubSpot pages/email.
- see Pop-up forms and non-HubSpot forms FAQ

- see Personalize your HubSpot content

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

The answer(s) here will depend on:
-1- Where the 'linked-to' target page(s) live -- i.e., on HubSpot or on another platform.

-2- What personalization data is needed on the page.

-- If HubSpot pages are the target, much of the information stored in the CRM can be used to further personalize the page. This presumes, as you originally stated, the visitors will link to the page FROM THE PERSONALIZED EMAIL LINK.

-- If non-HubSpot pages are the target, almost everything changes.
Best probable solution is to use query parameters, as you suggested, to pass data to the personalized page.

Naturally, using a HubSpot personalization integration, or custom development is also an option. (if appropriate)

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

#hsc-li-06-13

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
Brayn
参加者

解決

Thank you for your reply. I'd like to display information from a non-HubSpot page, but linking to HubSpot and then redirecting would be okay, or I suppose having a HubSpot page request some HTML from the non-HubSpot site and display it would also be okay.

So when you mention personalizing the page using information from the HubSpot CRM, you mean using personalization tokens? Can I use them in JavaScript? Then I could easily pass the info to my outside site.

Thank you,

Bryan "Brayn" 🙂

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

>>"So when you mention personalizing the page using information from the HubSpot CRM, you mean using personalization tokens? Can I use them in JavaScript?"

Yes, and yes. However, HubSpot personalization tokens are not directly accessible on non-HubSpot pages/email.
- see Pop-up forms and non-HubSpot forms FAQ

- see Personalize your HubSpot content

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!