CMS Development

tspesh
Participant

Very long form. We want to break it into parts

Apologies if this isn't the right place, still learning to navigate these forums.  We have a landing page that we've designed that looks great and explains the purpose of the form.  

We have an added requirement that lets the user select the various cerifications they may have.  This is a list of 20+ options.  It cannot be a single dropdown because it's possible to have many of these certifications.  Making them checkboxes makes them really long.  

Is it possible to have them fill out the first section of the form, then show the tech certs as a last option before submitting? The idea would be that they fill out all the contact forms, then the form removes those contact fields form view and shows the certifications.

Hopefully I'm making sense...

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @tspesh you might want to consider creating a multi-step form with HubSpot. HubSpot forms are designed to be one-page, single-step forms. However, there are a few methods that may allow you to set up multi-step forms in HubSpot. Full details and step-by-step instructions can be found here: Can I create a multi-step form?

0 Upvotes
tspesh
Participant

Thanks for the response!  Olivia from Hubspot actually helped me implement this solution earlier today. It's working great.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @tspesh great to hear! Would you be able to share the solution here, in case any other Community members find this question/thread relevant/useful to their projects? Thanks!

0 Upvotes