CMS Development

Taytertots
Teilnehmer/-in

VAST theme - split rich text and form modules

lösung

Hi all,

Trying to get my form in the same frame as my rich text module, using VAST theme with custom form and image CTA:

Image 3.png

I want the image on the far left (where it currently is), the text next to it, and the form with shorter fill boxes to the right. Is there a way to arrange the modules this way? Do I need to do a custom template and enter the modules myself?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Stephanie-OG
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi there! The Vast theme (and any theme developed by HubSpot) typically has three column website and landing page templates with flexible modules (so that you can drag in modules on the page level).

If, when creating your website or landing page, you search for "three column" and use the appropriate template, you should be able to use the + symbol on the left-hand side to drag in a form module into the third column (the LP template should have it by default):

pagelevel.png

You can also add a form module to the third column at the template level if you would like to modify the template, but bear in mind that this will also modify any other pages using that template: 

templatelevel.png

I hope that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
Stephanie-OG
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi there! The Vast theme (and any theme developed by HubSpot) typically has three column website and landing page templates with flexible modules (so that you can drag in modules on the page level).

If, when creating your website or landing page, you search for "three column" and use the appropriate template, you should be able to use the + symbol on the left-hand side to drag in a form module into the third column (the LP template should have it by default):

pagelevel.png

You can also add a form module to the third column at the template level if you would like to modify the template, but bear in mind that this will also modify any other pages using that template: 

templatelevel.png

I hope that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

Taytertots
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you, was definitely overthinking this!

0 Upvotes