CMS Development

_aureliocampos
Participante

Using web components for asset development

resolver

Hello everyone, I'm working on a theme that I'll list in the hubspot marketplace in the future, but I still have a question, can I use my web components library that I created myself, which is on a cdn of its own in my theme or is this not allowed?

0 Me gusta
2 Soluciones aceptadas
albertsg
Solución
Guía

resolver

Hello @_aureliocampos, is your components library created for HubSpot (using HubL, the correct module format, etc)? 
I don't think you can import some modules in a different format and use them in your theme, you will need to somehow adapt them to HubSpot.

But if you already have them created somewhere else, I believe moving them to HubSpot and addapting them won't be a big issue for you 🙂

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

You also connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

albertsg
Solución
Guía

resolver

@_aureliocampos happy to hear it works great! Regarding the use of your library into a theme, I guess only someone from HubSpot can reply to this (maybe it's better to contact them via email) but I guess if it's fully developed by you then it should be fine 🙂

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
albertsg
Solución
Guía

resolver

Hello @_aureliocampos, is your components library created for HubSpot (using HubL, the correct module format, etc)? 
I don't think you can import some modules in a different format and use them in your theme, you will need to somehow adapt them to HubSpot.

But if you already have them created somewhere else, I believe moving them to HubSpot and addapting them won't be a big issue for you 🙂

_aureliocampos
Participante

resolver

Thanks for the answer @albertsg.
It's a library made with lit, actually it's more of a design system than a library of its own, and as it's used as HTML, I've already tested it and it works very well on hubspot, I just want to make sure that it's possible to use -there as part of my theme that I intend to list in the marketplace

0 Me gusta
albertsg
Solución
Guía

resolver

@_aureliocampos happy to hear it works great! Regarding the use of your library into a theme, I guess only someone from HubSpot can reply to this (maybe it's better to contact them via email) but I guess if it's fully developed by you then it should be fine 🙂

_aureliocampos
Participante

resolver

Thank you so much for the clarification @albertsg.
Yes, fully developed by me
But I will follow your advice and make contact by email.

0 Me gusta