CMS Development

JakobZ

Using a deal property value in a global module

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm trying to have a very simple global module in an email that uses the URL stored in a specific property (signup_url) of the contact.

This is my code so far:

<div style="color:#102625">
  <p style="border:2px; border-style:solid; border-color:white; background:#1E3CB9; width:fit-content; text-align: center; border-radius: 8px; padding: 12px;">
    <a style="color:white; padding: 0px 12px; text-decoration: none"
       href="{{ module.signup_url }}">
    </a>
  </p>
</div>

How do I need to change it in order to have the URL stored in signup_url in the href?

Is there a better we to achieve my goal?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Anton
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JakobZ

to place a (contact) property inside a custom module you should type it this way

{{ contact.singnup_url }}

Also - if you you want "bulletproof" Buttons for E-Mails I'd recommend you to check this page. Configure the button to your needs - copy the whole source code from the right side into your module and place the hubl in the href= area. Done 🙂 

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Anton
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @JakobZ

to place a (contact) property inside a custom module you should type it this way

{{ contact.singnup_url }}

Also - if you you want "bulletproof" Buttons for E-Mails I'd recommend you to check this page. Configure the button to your needs - copy the whole source code from the right side into your module and place the hubl in the href= area. Done 🙂 

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature