CMS Development

hannahmccabe

Using WordPress custom HTML on HubSpot

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

We currently use HubSpot for all of our landing pages/email automation/lead capture/etc., but our website is hosted on WordPress. We realized that our email unsubscribe page (built in HubSpot when we first became customers) still has our old company branding. I was hoping I could take the header and footer HTML off of our WordPress site, and update the page's template in HubSpot using the Custom HTML module, but doing so inevitably breaks the code and doesn't render the header/footer as it should.

Is there a better way to do this between platforms, or does the code need to be re-written for HubSpot?

1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @hannahmccabe,

There are some elements that can't be directly copy and pasted from WordPress to HubSpot. For more information on this, check out @Jsum's article here

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ricardovascsim
Participant

SOLVE

Hi!  Were you able to solve this?

I too just need my Wordpress header and footer inside my Hubspot blog templates. 

ricardovascsim
Participant

SOLVE

I'm looking do to the same thing.  I don't think they answer they provided is adequate.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @hannahmccabe,

There are some elements that can't be directly copy and pasted from WordPress to HubSpot. For more information on this, check out @Jsum's article here

Thank you,
Jenny