CMS Development

Rick
Miembro

User login/registering before they can access a page

resolver

Hi,

I am new to HubSpot COS.  Most of what I have done so far has been building things using HubSpot's templates.

I now have a requirement for users to register by filling out a form with their contact information before they are allowed to access a particular page.  How can I accomplish that in HubSpot COS?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver
Here's a post on how to create a premium content area. http://www.imrcorp.com/innovative-marketing-blog/how-we-created-a-paid-content-area-for-the-wellness...

You can also use smart content to show different content to known visitors based on a list membership. However, this would not be quick enough to show the different content on the form redirect page.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Jon_Invoq
Participante

resolver

For context, we use the COS for almost all of our sites. It is our default dev platform.

Are you looking for them to access one page or multiple pages?

There are 3 options that I am aware of for accomplishing this on the COS.

1. The form is on a "landing page" that redirects to a "thank you" page when completed.

2. There is the option to password protect a page (though the password is the same for all users) You can send them a follow-up email after the form is submitted with the password.

3. Use Smart Content. When the form is submitted, they get added to a list. The page then shows up in the nav etc. based on HubSpot knowing they are part of the list.

If you are looking to build a membership site, don't use the COS. 

As I told a prospect the other day, the COS is a surgeons scalpel. It has one purpose. Leda Gen websites supporting educational content. Wordpress is more like a paring knife, it has many uses and can be used in many scenarios. But it's not as good as a scalpel when it comes to surgeries.

0 Me gusta
ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver
Here's a post on how to create a premium content area. http://www.imrcorp.com/innovative-marketing-blog/how-we-created-a-paid-content-area-for-the-wellness...

You can also use smart content to show different content to known visitors based on a list membership. However, this would not be quick enough to show the different content on the form redirect page.