CMS Development

AStolp
参加者

Updating Nav Link styling in a theme

解決

Hello, I am very new to hubspot and I have a task to bold sub menu navigation links that are apart of theme. Orginially, I thought you could just go in and click bold but apparently it is not that easy....

I just want to make sure that the correct way to acheive this is by cloning the theme then updating its contents. 

Thank you for your help. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Philip_Marsh
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi,

I hope I have this right. You want the links in the Sub-menu to be bold?

If so, in your css file find the line

body .custom-menu-primary .submenu.level-2 .menu-item .menu-link {

and add the following:

font-weight: bold;

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
Philip_Marsh
解決策
投稿者

解決

Hi,

I hope I have this right. You want the links in the Sub-menu to be bold?

If so, in your css file find the line

body .custom-menu-primary .submenu.level-2 .menu-item .menu-link {

and add the following:

font-weight: bold;

dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Looks like the css controlling that weight is being set in the custom module's css file.  If you can modify it there, that would be the best location so you keep your code clean 😀

Looking at the inspector, looks like the module is called "menu section" and the class you want to modify is submenu.level-2

0 いいね!
dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @AStolp 

Welcome to the Community!

Could you provide a bit more info.  A link to an example page would be a good start. 

Was it a purchased theme or created in house? 

@jonchim  and @daveroma are wizards and can probably help you out once you provide those additional details!

0 いいね!
AStolp
参加者

解決

Hello! Thank you for the response. I am unsure if this is a paid theme or created. I am working on this project through the company I work for.  I was able to clone the project to my local. The issue I am running into now is being able to upload the changed css file back into the project repo on hubspot and see my changes. I created a test-upload folder with a test-upload.css file. When I try enter the destinitation I get an invalid path argument. 

These are the errors I am currently receiving. I just want to be able to push the change that I made to the css file. I created a test-upload foler becasue I had previously tried to run the hs upload command and it gave me so many erros I couldnt even count them. To me it seemed like it was trying to reupload the whole project. I don't wanna break the curent live site. 

https://www.corescientific.com/careers -- the issue is when you click on careers and other submenu links the color isnt dark enough and we are trying to make a subtel change by making the links bold. 

Thank you for your time and help!

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 1.16.29 PM.png

0 いいね!