CMS Development

EDeMarco
Participant

Updating Logo on Website

SOLVE

Hello all! I am trying to update the logo on the top navigation of our website to the new one below (that includes the logo plus a 20th Anniversary badge). Yet, when I go to update it with the image below, it's incredibly small and HubSpot won't let me change the size to make it larger (match the existing size logo).

When I reached out to HubSpot support, they mentioned it's because the logo sizing seems to come from some CSS on the template. Does anyone know how to update this?

I'd really appreciate the help! Bellweather Design-Build 20 Years in Business.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Updating Logo on Website

SOLVE

Hi @EDeMarco it looks like the way your logo was coded into the header is limiting the size of the logo.

Jnix284_0-1678410144682.png

If you can't change the code for the header directly, you can swap out the logo and then add this to your child.css (or site header HTML) to apply it to your pages:

.header__logo {
    max-width: 250px;
}

Then just change the 250 to whatever number you need to make it work.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Solution

Updating Logo on Website

SOLVE

Hi @EDeMarco it looks like the way your logo was coded into the header is limiting the size of the logo.

Jnix284_0-1678410144682.png

If you can't change the code for the header directly, you can swap out the logo and then add this to your child.css (or site header HTML) to apply it to your pages:

.header__logo {
    max-width: 250px;
}

Then just change the 250 to whatever number you need to make it work.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

EDeMarco
Participant

Updating Logo on Website

SOLVE

Thank you! Do you have directions / link on how to add something to your child.css (or site header HTML)?

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Updating Logo on Website

SOLVE

You're welcome @EDeMarco, the only links I have are from our knowledge base, but it would be the same steps regardless of what theme you use:

add code to site header HTML

add code to child.css

0 Upvotes