CMS Development

Shaykoo
参加者

Unwanted form error message

Hey, there is only one field in the form and I don't want two error messages. Is there anyway I can remove the second error message. Whenever someone clicks on the submit button without putting email address it starts showing two error messages. Please let me know how I can sort this out. PFA

Screen Shot 2019-01-10 at 8.47.59 AM.png

link: https://www.fylehq.com/start

4件の返信
DKellmer
参加者

I just turned to the support on the same error yesterday- I am shocked that he is asking me to get a developer and pay for an error on their product. 
This is a bug caused in HubSpot form - it needs to be resolved by the R&D team of HubSpot -not by users!

0 いいね!
sandipan_saha
参加者 | Solutions Partner
参加者 | Solutions Partner

This issue has crept up very recently.
Hiding the second error message using css is one way to go, but its definitely not the optimal way. Not everybody is comfortable to work with css.
This second error message shouldn't appear in the first place. Someone from Hubspot's team should look into this!

0 いいね!
sayitaintjoe
参加者

The OP appears to have resolved hiding the "Please complete ALL fields" portion of the error message by using the following CSS code:

.hs_error_rollup {

display: none;

}

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @Shaykoo,

What troubleshooting have you tried so far? 

The more information in regards to the steps you've taken, including within the forms tool and within your styling, the better the Community can assist.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!