CMS Development

Gail
参加者

Unable to change the text in an accordian module

I have a website that I inherited from another developer.  Part of our content is in an accordian module.

I have been trying for several days to make a very simple change: changing the number "96" to the number "100" in the "accordian content" portion of the module. 

Whenever I do this (on the left hand side of the page), and I tell the changes to "save", the save does NOT take place, and in fact the accordian content portion refuses to show any of the text from that point onward unless I go all the way out of the page and back in.

I have also attempted to make the change from the "page" itself (the middle of the screen), but it doesn't let me edit at all. 

I frequently make changes to text on other parts of the website.  This is one of the few pages that have an accordian module on them.

Any ideas?

I have tried "save", "apply" and even "update", but it refuses to take the text change.

0 いいね!
1件の返信
Gail
参加者

Unable to change the text in an accordian module

I forgot to mention, but I have also tried to change the text directly in the coding.  I've even retyped the whole paragraph, and "cut" the old wording out.  Hit "save" and it stays the original wording.  Is this module locked somehow?  I can provide screen shots if someone would like to see them.

0 いいね!