CMS Development

Brendan_acorn30

Unable to Preview the Post Page

SOLVE

I have a blog with a number of posts. I've created a new blog template, set it as default and edited the listings page without issue. 

However when I click over to the post page, and preivew, it brings up the listings page instead of the single post page. In addition to that - when I click on one of the blog pages from the listings preview it takes me to an old blog tempalte (dispite having changed the blog template in settings). 

I'm clearly missing something obvious here, or Hubspot takes some time to convert blog templates? 

Any insight is appreciated! Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Reg
Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi Brendan,

In the HubSpot portals blog settings do you have checked off the correct templates for the blog post and blog listing pages? 

blog-posts.png

When you are previewing the template from the design manager in order to view the blog post preview you would need to select "Live preview with display options" and then select "Blog Post"

blog-post.png

Reg Desgroseilliers
www.rdcoding.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Reg
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Brendan,

In the HubSpot portals blog settings do you have checked off the correct templates for the blog post and blog listing pages? 

blog-posts.png

When you are previewing the template from the design manager in order to view the blog post preview you would need to select "Live preview with display options" and then select "Blog Post"

blog-post.png

Reg Desgroseilliers
www.rdcoding.com