CMS Development

Lczapla
Participant

Type of artwork file format to ask for

SOLVE

I need to convert a jpg into a landing page. What type of file format should I ask for from our graphic designer? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You can't really convert an image into a landing page but you can build one based on the information you get from your designer. 

Typically it helps to have something like a PSD file along with the image files, colours and fonts used that you or your developer can then use to build the landing page on HubSpot. 

Do you already have a template on HubSpot that works and are just adding in the content or do you need to create a new template from scratch?

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You can't really convert an image into a landing page but you can build one based on the information you get from your designer. 

Typically it helps to have something like a PSD file along with the image files, colours and fonts used that you or your developer can then use to build the landing page on HubSpot. 

Do you already have a template on HubSpot that works and are just adding in the content or do you need to create a new template from scratch?

Stephanie O'Gay GarciaHubSpot Design / Development / Automation

Website | Contact

If this helped, please mark it as the solution to your question, thanks!

0 Upvotes
Lczapla
Participant

SOLVE

I do! I just cropped the pieces of the image I needed for the landing page. I converted each to an svg but the svg with text did not render correctly. I went back and saved it as a png and its fine now. Thanks for asking! 

0 Upvotes