CMS Development

nourishingme
Mitglied

Trouble with Email Signature Designer

I am trying to create an email signature with the generator and I cannot get the alignment right.  As you can see in the photo i uploaded, the "e" for email is on the wrong line.  Is there a way I can fix this?

Also, I have tried different sized images and they all show up the same size on the preview, is this normal?

ThanksScreen Shot 2018-10-09 at 3.48.36 pm.png 

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
Ty
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @nourishingme,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you've been having with the signature generator. 

I'm Ty, the developer that currently owns this app, I took a look at the code and added a forced linebreak. This way the Phone, Mobile Number, Email and Website URL will all be on their own lines.

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 2.07.41 PM.png

I am not sure what the original developer's intentions were by having the website and email on the same line.

If you see anything else, feel free to reach out!

-- Ty

Anton
Trendsetter/-in | Diamond Partner
Trendsetter/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi @nourishingme,

click on the "HTML" located in the top right corner of the signature windows. You should find somewhere something like:

w: <a href="www.nourishingme.com.au">www.nourishingme.com.au</a> e: <a href="mailto:claire@nourishingme.com.au">claire@nourishingme.com.au</a>

to get the "e:" in the line below add 

<br/>

before the "e:"

regards,

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @nourishingme,

If you import a smaller photo, that should allow the graphic to shrink in size.

To confirm you are using this signature generator? Which style are you working with (image left-compact or image left-2 column)? 

Thanks, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes