CMS Development

S_Tasneem

Trigger the workflow when a deal property is updated

Hello,

I have created a deal-based workflow, and it works when a new deal is created. I would like it to work even when a deal property is updated.

For example, the workflow trigger condition is Deal Type - ABC. My workflow should run when the priority or any other property is updated in the deal. But it only triggers when I change my Deal Type from ABC to DEF. 

Any suggestions would really help.

Thanks & Regards,

Sofia

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @S_Tasneem 

To make the workflow trigger when a deal property is updated, you can add additional trigger conditions to the workflow. In Hubspot, you can add multiple conditions to a workflow trigger, so you can set the trigger to fire when the Deal Type is ABC and when the deal property is updated. This way, the workflow will run when a new deal is created with Deal Type ABC and when any other property of the deal is updated.

Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Rauthan

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
S_Tasneem

Hello @himanshurauthan 

Thank you for your reply. 

Yes, we can add more trigger conditions, but in our requirement, it's not consistent that only 1 or 2 propoerties will be updated, any property can update in a deal. We have a trigger condition 'property' is known. But that doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions would help.

Thanks in advance!

Sofia

0 Upvotes