CMS Development

LorenaIoli
Participante

Tracking Code on a Lead Flow TYP

resolver

Hi,

Is it possible to add a tracking code on a Lead Flow Thank You Page? 

Or on a button?

By tracking code, I mean an Adwords/Facebook Pixel (script) to measure Ads performance.

Thank you! 🙂

1 Soluciones aceptada
edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @LorenaIoli  I'm a bit confused by your query. Lead Flows usually only show a Thank You message. As such, it's not possible to add tracking to the message. Were you instead refering to a Thank You page that is the final step in aconversion path? If so, @Jsum 's answer is the correct guidance. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas 6
edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @LorenaIoli  I'm a bit confused by your query. Lead Flows usually only show a Thank You message. As such, it's not possible to add tracking to the message. Were you instead refering to a Thank You page that is the final step in aconversion path? If so, @Jsum 's answer is the correct guidance. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Me gusta
Oscars_Oscars
Participante

resolver

Has anyone figured out a workaround to this? 

LorenaIoli
Participante

resolver

Hi @edjusten, yes, you are right. I meant the thank you area of the lead flow, the last step. 

Too bad we can't track those leads, I hope Hubspot includes this in future updates.

Thank you for taking the time to answer in such a detailed manner, @Jsum. Hopefully, it will help someone else.

jknapp
Colaborador

resolver

Yes, I love the experience of the lead flow but if I can't track through conversion it's almost useless.
Would be nice to have a full form builder with pregressive profiling and dependency as well, but an option to use a Thank You page instead of a message is a key first addition here.

Jice-Lavocat
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum
Participante | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Yeah, without conversion tracking, it's definitely loosing interest for us.
@jknapp suggestion of just a redirect to a thank you page would be a great starting point.

Jsum
Asesor destacado

resolver

@LorenaIoli,

Yes. Your pixel will usually come with instructions from the provider. They will give you code to put in either the head or the footer of your landing page. If you need to put it in the head you can do so by going to the editor for the page in question, choosing edit (in the top left of the editor) and choosing "edit head" from the drop down. There you will be give a text box for, I believe, both the head and footer but definitely the head. You can paste your code there.

If the footer is required and I am wrong about there being a text box to edit the footer, you can add a custom html module to the bottom of your template so that you can paste your code into it in the editor.

You want to place these codes on the page level using the page editor, not on the template level. Placing them in the template will cause all of the pages using that template to be tracked. If it is supposed to be a site wide code you can add it to your site by going to content -> content settings where you will find head and footer editing boxes that effect your entire site. 

Edit** also, typically with landing pages you will want to track the thank you page in order to measure conversions. Just because they go to your landing page doesn't mean they convert, if they visit your thank you page then they most likely converted.