CMS Development

RomBosshard
Participant

Too many DNS lookups

Hello everyone,

I didn't see any post about the numbers of DNS people can have coming from Hubspot or most of you have been able to regroup/reduce the number of it.

There is a large amount of DNS lookups coming from hubspot and I would like to know if anyone of you knows how to reduce it or regroupe some it. All of them are from hubspot so why isn't it under the same DNS ?

Capture d’écran 2020-11-06 à 13.01.09.png

Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Romain

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
techne
Participant

Too many DNS lookups

Any update on this? Hubspot integration kills our site performance.

0 Upvotes
MoAhmed
Contributor

Too many DNS lookups

With the outage today, which has effected pretty much everything does this DNS spread mean anything?

My website drops from A/B rated on GTMetrix to F/E with hubspot enabled. It's hammering our website's performance.

0 Upvotes
MoAhmed
Contributor

Too many DNS lookups

I'm optimising one of our websites and encountered this too, I've never seen such a massive payload before from one service.

I really hope you can reduce this.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Too many DNS lookups

Hey @RomBosshard 

This has been added to a list to review internally.  A good reason that they are  separated is that if one service goes down, the rest are not affected.  We do appreciate your concern which is why it has been added to a review process to see if there is a better way to manage this.  Thanks for reporting 😀

0 Upvotes
RomBosshard
Participant

Too many DNS lookups

Hey @dennisedson 

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes it is understandable for the reason ! Thanks for looking it up, hopefully you will be able to merge some !

Have a nice day,

Romain

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Too many DNS lookups

Hello @RomBosshard 

Thanks for the post!  I am discussing this with some people and will have a response to this soon!

0 Upvotes
RomBosshard
Participant

Too many DNS lookups

Hi Dennis,

Have you been able to get some answers ?

Thanks again for looking up !

Romain

0 Upvotes