There is a new Community Manager in town 內

Highlighted
Community Manager

Oh, Hi. Didnt see you there.
My name is Dennis. You may have seen me in here before. This is where I learned most of what I know about developing on HubSpot.
I just received my HubSpot wings a bit over a month ago and now I am officially the Community Manager who will be keeping an eye on the CMS and API boards!
10 things you should know about me

1. I was the Director of Web Production for an agency prior to this. It sounds pretty fancy, but in reality, I considered myself to be a glorified janitor
  2. I built my first website on geocities circa 1996 from my high school library.
  3. No joke, myspace was instrumental in my really learning CSS.
  4. Before becoming a full time web developer, my previous occupations were Park Ranger and Photographer.
  5. I like to use chickens as more lorem ipsum content (words, pictures and video). If you happen across some good chicken content out there, send it my way
  6. I really try to like playing video games, but just never get into it. I was a big fan of Below the Root on my Commodore 64. I bought the Google Stadia recently. We will see.
  7. I am super curious and always ready to talk about things. Anything really安ell地lmost. I have no interest in the Real Housewives of whatever city
  8. I like sugar. a lot. This fact may be influenced by the bag of Almond Joy sitting in front of me that I cant stop staring at
  9. My nickname as a child was Boog. I still dont know why.
  10. I firmly believe Firefox Developer Edition is the best browser particularly for its dev tools

I am incredibly excited to get to play with all of you smart folks! If you have ideas or a good dad joke, please feel free to hit me up anytime.

Dennis

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
12 Replies 12
Highlighted
Regular Advisor | Partner

giphy

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey devs!  

I'd like you to meet Dennis!! He is the new Community Manager for this forum! Please help me to welcome him

@Kevin-C @piersg @jonchim @Anton @amwilie @Stephanie-OG @BootstrapC @SandyG1 @Chris-M @daveroma 

Thank you
Sharon

聶Sab穩as que la Comunidad est獺 disponible en Espa簽ol?
癒Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Highlighted
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

Welcome!

Alex Chapman | Inbound marketing Expert
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

Welcome Dennis

Please feel free to tag me on any posts realted to HubSpot CMS Themes 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey devs!  

I'd like you to meet Dennis!! He is the new Community Manager for this forum! Please help me to welcome him 

@John @ajchapman20 @JanetArmstrong @DavidFJones @bschneidewind @DanielSanchez @prosa @HenryCipolla @himanshurauthan 

Thank you
Sharon

聶Sab穩as que la Comunidad est獺 disponible en Espa簽ol?
癒Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Hi @dennisedson ,

Success for you. And be patient with games. There are many wonderful stories that are worthwhile.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor | Platinum Partner

The man, the menace... you can't spell legend without "Dennis"

Howdy!

Will you please help the community and give me some street cred by marking my answer as a solution if helped you? I'm fixing to buy a minivan and my cool points are running low.

Curious cats can find me at Ascend Inbound Marketing

Highlighted
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hey @dennisedson welcome!!

Jon Chim
Design Director
Morey Creative Studios

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Partner

Sooo, do we call you Boog or Dennis? I'm confused .

J/K, good to see you properly introduced as I have seen you poking around here and there. I hope you're settling in well

Sandy

Highlighted
Community Manager

I think it is time we bring back boog.

Makes me feel like a character from some 80s movie like goonies

Dennis

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
Highlighted
Top Contributor

Hey @dennisedson, welcome! It's great having you here  

Highlighted
Advisor | Diamond Partner

@dennisedson, long time no see 

Congratulations on the new "position"

Rock on!

Anton

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution