CMS Development

DBagler

Theme CSS not loading outside of the editor.

SOLVE

Hi,
I'm building a new site with the Atlas theme. The CSS loads as expected in the HubSpot editor and when previewing a page.

However, when I view the published page, the CSS returns a 404 error.

I haven't made any customizations to the Atlas theme or added any CSS. I'm just getting started today, and the CSS has yet to work on a published page.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DBagler
Solution

SOLVE

This only seems to be an issue with the Atlas theme. I tried the Growth theme and didn't have the same issue.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DBagler  I'm not sure if this is the case, have you checked the developer console in Chrome to see if there is an error? It is likely to be a jQuery conflict if you are seeing everything correctly in HS, but not on the live page.

Hope this helps narrow it down!

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
DBagler

SOLVE

Hi, @Jnix284,

Thanks for your reply. I did check the console. The error is a 404 for the CSS file and the imports of the other CSS files. It turns out it was only an issue with the Atlas theme, so I solved my problem by switching to a different theme.

Jnix284

SOLVE

@DBagler  no problem, I'm glad you were able to figure it out, best of luck with the new theme 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
DBagler
Solution

SOLVE

This only seems to be an issue with the Atlas theme. I tried the Growth theme and didn't have the same issue.

0 Upvotes