The next HubSpot Community Developer Podcast! Site speed and optimization with John Fuller
Apr 19, 2021 10:31 AM - edited Apr 27, 2021 1:47 PM
Just wrapped our SEO podcast with @rikkilear which was a hoot and now it is time to get ready for the next show! This time we will be talking with @John of Ascend about all things site optimization and speed. If you have any questions or thoughts on optimizing your site (and oh, I know you do) join the conversation below!
I will also be joined by two HubSpotters who know their way around:
Nhori Lopchan Tamang (she/ her) is Tech Lead for the Marketing Web Team. She is a fan of bullet point lists and provided this bio to me 😀
- Tech Lead - Marketing WebTeam
- At HubSpot for about 4 years
- What I do:
- Web Strategy CMS projects architecture design & planning
- Maintaining best practices in the code mines
- Leading Squad from planning to the delivery of multiple project(s)
- Process improvement(s) for Web Strategy Project(s)
- Fun fact
- Flexed with Michelle Obama during INBOUND meet and greet
Michele Herzog (they/ them) is a developer in HubSpot's marketing department, focused on building and maintaining www.hubspot.com. Previously, they were a Product Expert for the CMS product team, where they triaged your bugs and wrote developer documentation. They have a corgi named Banjo, who you might recognize from "Secret Corgi Mode". Tell your dog they say hi.
We have a late entry to our panel, @jmclaren could not handle not being on this show.
Excited for this show! Hope you are, too!