CMS Development

Oksfrei

The meetings schedule doesn't work anymore in certain browsers

Hi guys,

I've discovered today that, for some reason, the embed calendar to schedule the meeting is not visible any more on our website. See the attachments. The first picture - Chrome, the second - Firefox

ChromeChromeFirefoxFirefox

Firefox shows the security error and asks to open the calendar in the new tab, Chrome doesn't display it at all. 
Once in a while, the calendar works until you refresh the page or click away, afterwards, it's not possible to see it any more.

I got the article from the HubSpot's customer service team about supported browsers: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/resources/which-browsers-are-supported-by-hubspot

Both Firefox on Windows and Chrome on Windows and Mac are up-to-date but still not displaying the calendar.

The piece of advice I got from the customer support is to "remove the embedded calendar > clear cache > embed it back again". It has been done but hasn't changed anything.

Are there any ideas why is it happening, and how can it be fixed? 

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
NicoSchulz
Participant

Firefox by defaults enabled advanced tracking protection. this will hife the meeting form completely for embeded meetings on e.g. a wordpress site. Also some hubspot documentation/marketing pages (from the company itself) are also displayed wrong/broken because of this protection.

Since the meeting tool is just hidden, this is a huge problem. Will this eventually get fixen?

0 Upvotes
JLutz
Participant

Agreed, completely unacceptable. It's been 2 years and this is still not fixed. I just signed on, and it looks like I have to use a contact form instead of this feature because many users don't use edge.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@Oksfrei ,

Did you resolve this?  I am able to get the calendar embed opened.  See screengrab

Pre-Employment_Screening_-_PESCHECK_-_Eenvoudige_en_betrouwbare_background_checks_and_Voice_-_jungmin_lee.png

0 Upvotes