CMS Development

sarahillman

Text to the right of featured image in RSS Email

The text in my post is wrapping around my featured image. See attached image. How do I keep it from doing that? I looked at the code for the main body text and it is this:

<div style="font-family: {{primary_font}}; color: {{primary_font_color}}; background-color: {{body_color}};">
<h2 style="padding-bottom: 0; margin: 20px 0 5px 0;"><span style="font-size: 24px; color: #3366ff;"><a href="{{post.url}}" style="color: #3366ff;">{{post.title}}</a></span></h2>
<p style="padding-top: 0; margin-top: 0;"><span style="color: #999999; font-size: 12px;">{{post.author_line}}{{post.publish_date}}</span></p>
<div>{{post.summary}}</div>
<p><span style="color: #3366ff;"><a href="{{post.url}}" style="color: #3366ff;">Read more »</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="{{post.comment_url}}" style="color: #3366ff;">Comment »</a></span></p>
</div>

wapping.jpg

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @sarahillman  Apologies no one has responded yet. I reached into your portal and sent myself a test of your RSS email Instant Fun. Attached is a screenshot of the correctly formatted results. Are you still seeing issues with wrapping around hte featured image? If so could you proivide a link to or the name of the specific email where you are seeing the  isssue?  

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
sarahillman

Thank you for the reply. I was able to fix it by making the featured image wider.

0 Upvotes