CMS Development

gra-benjamin
Participant

Testimonial Slider Module

SOLVE

I am interested if anyone can help me with creating a testimonial slider module? It would have the ability to have three or four testimonies that could all be swiped or clicked through an arrow to advance or go back to the previous one.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted solution
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You're in luck. Just last week I wrote a tutorial on my blog with step-by-step instructions on how to create a testimonial slider custom module. Here is a demo of what you'll end up with. 

If you go through all the steps, you'll have a custom module that adapts to any number of testimonies. 

I hope that helps! 🙂 

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia
HubSpot Design / Development / Automation
Website | Contact

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Stephanie-OG
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

You're in luck. Just last week I wrote a tutorial on my blog with step-by-step instructions on how to create a testimonial slider custom module. Here is a demo of what you'll end up with. 

If you go through all the steps, you'll have a custom module that adapts to any number of testimonies. 

I hope that helps! 🙂 

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia
HubSpot Design / Development / Automation
Website | Contact

kevin_corcoran
Participant

SOLVE

Any chance of reposting this content? ... ppleeeaaassseeee 🙂 

0 Upvotes
Stephanie-OG
Key Advisor

SOLVE

I'm afraid I removed those tutorials from my website as I took my blog in another direction. In a nutshell, I usually use Flickity for sliders and then add HubL tokens from a repeater field and styling.

However, there is a HubSpot Code Gallery where users post the code to build specific modules and I spotted this testimonial slider, hopefully that helps!

Stephanie O'Gay Garcia

Freelance HubSpot CMS Developer

Website | Contact

0 Upvotes
etafavoti
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

SOLVE

Stephanie – these links are broken. Did you delete the article and example?

gra-benjamin
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you so much!!

0 Upvotes