CMS Development

Pace
Membre

Templated Page Transfers

Résolue

Hi, 

We have two linked Hubspot accounts and are looking to transfer pages from one account to the other. Initially we realized that this could only be possible if we had our purchased template on both accounts. Now that we have the template on both accounts, we see that while their is an export pages option, there still is not an import pages option. 

We want to find an import pages option so that we can transfer the pages without needing to re-write them all. Ideally, we want Hubspot to transfer these pages for us. Hubspot support is not able to provide me with information about whether or not they can provide this service. 

Has anyone had experience in getting Hubspot to transfer their pages for them? 

Thank you!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Templated Page Transfers

Résolue

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: We have two linked Hubspot accounts and are looking to transfer pages from one account to the other. Has anyone had experience in getting Hubspot to transfer their pages for them??

Short A: No.

Longer A:

Hey Jen,

Not exactly certain what you mean by "linked HubSpot accounts"!

That being said, sending HubSpot TEMPLATES to other portals is a built-in feature of the Design Manager. PAGES, however, are another story entirely.

HubSpot pages may seem autonomous on the surface, however, they may also include all sorts of portal-specific, contextual elements and dependencies -- e.g., uniquely assigned module numbers, stylesheets, .js files, etc..

If HubSpot offers the service to transfer PAGES between portals, we know of no clients who've used that service. (probably doesn't exist)

Good luck on your project.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

#hsc-li-05

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
Whamo
Membre

Templated Page Transfers

Résolue

I am having same issue. I have a lite version, and it will not let me save it as a template!!!!
I have a design made on my account, and now I can not transfer it to client..

What is the solution?????
I am paying $20 a month to be able to do this task

0 Votes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Leader d'opinion

Templated Page Transfers

Résolue

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: We have two linked Hubspot accounts and are looking to transfer pages from one account to the other. Has anyone had experience in getting Hubspot to transfer their pages for them??

Short A: No.

Longer A:

Hey Jen,

Not exactly certain what you mean by "linked HubSpot accounts"!

That being said, sending HubSpot TEMPLATES to other portals is a built-in feature of the Design Manager. PAGES, however, are another story entirely.

HubSpot pages may seem autonomous on the surface, however, they may also include all sorts of portal-specific, contextual elements and dependencies -- e.g., uniquely assigned module numbers, stylesheets, .js files, etc..

If HubSpot offers the service to transfer PAGES between portals, we know of no clients who've used that service. (probably doesn't exist)

Good luck on your project.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

#hsc-li-05

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Votes