CMS Development

ChocolateFilms
メンバー

TalantOn - Slider 03

解決

Hi

I purchased the module TalantOn - Slider 03 from the HubSpot Marketplace (https://app.hubspot.com/marketplace/4364233/products/xpertos-groupc/talanton-slider-03) and inserted it into one of our landing pages (https://services.chocolatefilms.com/conference-filming).

In the edit mode of the landing page, the slider offers very limited styling options. Please can someone guide me on how to change this in the Design Tools (I can not code, but am familiar with copying and pasting HTML amends).

Problem 1: As you will see when visiting the landing page, the banner for the TalantOn - Slider 03 (see 'WHAT WE OFFER') is a lot higher than the other banners on the page (e.g. 'GET A CONFERENCE FILM THAT PERFECTLY FITS YOUR NEEDS'). Where do I find the slider's height in HTML and how do I reduce it?

Problem 2: The title for each of the slider items (in orange, e.g. 'QUICK TURNAROUND CONFERENCE FILMING') is too small. This is because I can only choose 1 font size for the whole slider, not a separate font size for the titles and paragraphs. The font size for the titles should be 36px (Heading 2) and the font size for the paragraphs 18px (paragraph).

Any help would be very much appreciated. Let me know if you need screen shots or bits from the code to assist better.

Many thanks

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
sharonlicari
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

TalantOn - Slider 03

解決

Hey @ChocolateFilms 

I am wondering if you still having this issue. If so, have you tried to reach out the owner ofTalantOn - Slider 03 using their email developer@wx.agency? 

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
sharonlicari
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

TalantOn - Slider 03

解決

Hey @ChocolateFilms 

I am wondering if you still having this issue. If so, have you tried to reach out the owner ofTalantOn - Slider 03 using their email developer@wx.agency? 

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
ChocolateFilms
メンバー

TalantOn - Slider 03

解決

Hi Sharon

Thank you for your reply. I did this and they solved the issue for me indeed!