CMS Development

hd-hs
参加者

Swapping form on landing page with HubDB

解決
I am using HubDB to pull dynamic content into a single landing page. However, I need to change the form that is loaded on this page based on the URL with the rest of content coming from HubDB.

Does anyone know of a solution to this? I don’t want to create 5 different landing pages just for a form.
0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
hd-hs
解決策
参加者

解決

Thanks! Solved this in the end by creating a custom hubspot property and adding this property as a hidden field in the form. You can then pass the property into the url and this will populate the hidden fields data.

e.g. example.com?internal_property_name_here=test

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/can-i-auto-populate-form-fields-through-a-query-string

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
Kevin-C
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey @hd-hs 

Might you be able to create multiple forms, add a column in your DB with the corresponding form ID, and use hubl to place it into the page. This way the form wouldn't necessarily be based on the URL/query-string but rather data from the DB.

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
hd-hs
解決策
参加者

解決

Thanks! Solved this in the end by creating a custom hubspot property and adding this property as a hidden field in the form. You can then pass the property into the url and this will populate the hidden fields data.

e.g. example.com?internal_property_name_here=test

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/can-i-auto-populate-form-fields-through-a-query-string

Kevin-C

解決

Edge case alert:

What happens if the user manually types in the URL and forgoes the querystring?

Have you got a fallback in place?

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
hd-hs
参加者

解決
These URLS are coming from PPC ads and therefore set from my side. Sorry, should have said! If they remove the query string later down the line I am not too worried as I am only interested in direct traffic from the ads at the moment!