gil1002
Contributor

Subdirectory for docs

SOLVE

Hi,

We are looking to have our documentation on the website:

The website is on Hubspot CMS

The documentation is using a platform called Docment360

For SEO purposes I would like to place it on our website /help, but it seems that to do that it requires development capabilities, and I'm not sure if and what and if anything will need to done on Document360 in order to make this work properly.

a. Is there a simpler way to do it?

b. Does anyone have experience doing it?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

Subdirectory for docs

SOLVE

@gil1002 I've had success with putting documentation in a HubDB table and hosting it all on HubSpot. If you're willing to build the template page yourself (or of course you could hire someone) you could also do that as well. Here's an example docs page i built on HubSpot with HubDB.

Stefen Phelps, Community Champion, Kelp Web Developer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
stefen
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

Subdirectory for docs

SOLVE

@gil1002 it would be much easier to point a subdomain to the Docment360 service. There isn't an easy way to point a HubSpot hosted domain's subdirectory to another server.

0 Upvotes
gil1002
Contributor

Subdirectory for docs

SOLVE

I know I can redirect that subdomain to doc360 domain, but I want to have these pages under my domain, I'm sure I'm not the first person looking to do that, is there not a way to do it?

the other option is docs.mydomain.com but this won't help with SEO

0 Upvotes
stefen
Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
Key Advisor | Partner

Subdirectory for docs

SOLVE

@gil1002 I've had success with putting documentation in a HubDB table and hosting it all on HubSpot. If you're willing to build the template page yourself (or of course you could hire someone) you could also do that as well. Here's an example docs page i built on HubSpot with HubDB.