CMS Development

ik30
Participant

Styling the Blog Email Subscription Module.

Hi

I am trying to style the blog email subscription module. Using inspect element on my browser I found the div class and id's. The problem is that not all the div's have proper ids, some of them change everytime the page is refreshed. 

Is there a way to asign classes in HUBL to the module? 

CSSCSSBelow is an image of what I am trying to achieve. Plan is to use "display: inline-block" to have them horizontally placed. And center the main container. 

FinalFinal

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ik30,

Can you share a link to the page as it is set up now? Additionally do you a page you're trying to recreate the look of/work off of? If so, can you please share that link as well? 

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide the better the Community can help.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ik30
Participant

I can direct message the link but don't want to make the link public as it's still work in progress. 

My inspiration of the horizontal sign up form came from this page: https://blog.openai.com/ You might have to scroll a little to see it. This is the screenshot-
Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 2.23.03 PM.png

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ik30,

Sharing the link through here would be most helpful as I am not a design expert, but can pull some into this conversation once we have more information. Seeing the content is always a good starting point for subject matter experts, though 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ik30
Participant

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ik30,

It looks like your response got edited, are you still experiencing this issue? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
ik30
Participant

@jennysowyrda

I decided to not go with this design so don't require any further help. Thank you for trying!

0 Upvotes