CMS Development

MegatPrivy
Participant

Styling My Footer To Show All Contents

SOLVE

I just created a new footer but am having trouble styling it. I want to create a fixed menu with all of the contents shown, like this example here:

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 10.41.05 AM.png

but when creating the menu, my additional list items only show on hover, and are way too far away to select them. Also wondering where makes sense to add the CSS code?

Screen Shot 2018-08-07 at 10.44.07 AM.png

I'm super rusty on CSS so feel free to over explain. Thanks in advance for your help! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MegatPrivy
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I was able to fix this by using rich text boxes in my template and creating text links (screenshot of my template below) This made styling them easy too! I had a weird issue with centering them, but was able to resolve it by adding a horizonal spacer to the left of the rich text boxes. Hope that helps!

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 1.44.57 PM.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
tjoyce
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @MegatPrivy - If you can provide us with a preview URL we could try to help out with this.

0 Upvotes
MegatPrivy
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
Caito124
Contributor

SOLVE

I have the same issues - were you able to get this working on your site? Curious as to how to set this up as I'm a Hubspot newbie...

Thanks!

Caitlin

0 Upvotes
MegatPrivy
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I was able to fix this by using rich text boxes in my template and creating text links (screenshot of my template below) This made styling them easy too! I had a weird issue with centering them, but was able to resolve it by adding a horizonal spacer to the left of the rich text boxes. Hope that helps!

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 1.44.57 PM.png