CMS Development

JMellish

Strange style source

I've just started editing my company's HubSpot blog (I did NOT set this thing up) from the dev side and have been having a very difficult time getting rid of some pesky style classes that I can't seem to properly source. I noticed when previewing the blog listing template, one of the aforementioned pesky styles had this crazy source attributed to it. The entire source is quite long but the portion that is visibly truncated in the screenshot is 'multi?blog_listing=true'

Is this source trying to imply that there are multiple templates conflicting and contributing the styles? Or is it just communicating something mundane like 'there can be multiple blog listings on this page?'multiblog.png

1 Reply 1
assi
Guide

Strange style source

Hi @JMellish 'multi?blog_listing=true' means the path on url you're seeing is "multi", query string on the end of  url is blog_listing=true. So this strings doesn't imply anything, just tell us where styels from.

If styles come from main.css, this string will be "main.css". So in your case, the styles is written in /multi page HTML directly.

Please try to look your template that generating the page, you could be find like these somewhere (sometimes other partial template that be imported to page generating template): 

1. {% include example/example.css %}
  2. {% import example/example.css %}
  3. {% require_css %}
0 Upvotes