CMS Development

Alyssa_K

Sticky CTA/form attached to vertical scroll bar?

I am looking to see options available for forms that stick to the scroll bar as you scroll, and when clicked it opens a form. I attached a pic for reference, the orange green and grey tabs is what I would like to add to my hubspot site for CTA.. I am not great with code, but if someone could steer me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 4.54.38 PM.png

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
SandyG1
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Hi @Alyssa_K 

I don't beleive there is anything "out-of-the-box" however, it can easily be done in code.

If I were to help with this, is this something you would know where to put in theme code or would you require assistance with that too?

Sandy Smiley Very Happy

Alyssa_K

Hi Sandy!

Thanks for the reply. I could probably find where to put the code, but to be on the safe side let's assume I wouldn't know where to put in the code.

Thank you, 

Alyssa

0 Upvotes
SandyG1
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

Not a problem.

Just for clarification. When you click the tab, you'd like it to open in a modal square in the middle or would you prefer it slide out from the right?

Are those tabs already built or do they need doing as well?

0 Upvotes
Alyssa_K

Hi Sandy!

Just following up on this as I build out the page this week. Were you able to find a solution to the side sticky CTA/contact form?

0 Upvotes
SandyG1
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

HI @Alyssa_K

I have sent you a PM with regards to this 🙂 

Sandy

Alyssa_K

If possible, sliding out from the right would be ideal. I didn't even think about the tabs, good point. I believe the tabs would need to be built as well. 

0 Upvotes