CMS Development

shullski
Participant

Site is using incorrect Subdomain for Files

Hey all, 

We have a new press portal up and running, and we want to provide download links to files we have hosted on Hubspot.

I made a module that allows our marketing team to simpy select a file within hubspot, and the module generates the download links from that. 

The subdomain for the site is 'press.', but for some reason when they attach images, they are getting the 'blog.' subdomain... and because of the differing subdomains.... the downloads do not fire, and simply open in a new tab.

Is there any way to change the CDN URL for specfic domains on our site. I want to solve this without making the marketing team explicitly place enter the file URL in a text input field. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
prosa
Top Contributor

under your company account go to

/website/pages/all-domains/seo-and-crawlers

and change the "Default File Manager Hosting Domain"

If this post helped you resolve your issue, please consider marking it as the solution. Thank you for supporting our HubSpot community.
shullski
Participant

The issue with that, is that this is a one-off site. Changing the CDN for the files across every subdomain isn't exactly what I wanna do here. 

Any way to change it specifically for one subdomain?  

0 Upvotes
alyssamwilie
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

There isn't a way to specify the CDN for ALL files for a specific domain in settings as when uploading to the file manager there's no way to tell which domain you're going to use it for. However, if you go the file manager and open the image you can manually change the CDN being used.

imagedomain.png

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the solution.

Alyssa Wilie Profile Image

Alyssa Wilie

Web Developerat Lynton

Learn HubL | Get Marketing Insights

HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner
Lynton's HubSpot theme Rubric now available. Click to download.