CMS Development

SkyPerillon
Membre

Site (internal only) Search Options

Résolue

Looking for an internal site indexing search enghine solution (not webcrawler / external accessed) that integrates to HubSpot existing domain. Internal documentation to be easily searched and referenced for easy access. Preferrably free, like 'Quick Search' or 'Ultra Search'.

Thank you!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @SkyPerillon

Update: Here's informaiton on the now released native site search: Content Search 

I'm not aware of any currently available solutions that are not externally hosted. However, at INBOUND 2017 HubSpot announced that they are developing their own native search feature. Hopefully we will hear more about this soon. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
benvanlooy
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

You can actually make your on search, although technically the code isn't that "clean" in my opinion. As it does require you to loop though "all" your posts..

Hubspot could easily fix this by adding a hubl call to retrieve posts that contain a certain string.. but well, I guess that won't happen..

Look here:

https://info-remotesensing.vito.be/search?searchstring=space

Only issue I'm struggling with is pagination on a non blog post template.

Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

Hi @SkyPerillon

Update: Here's informaiton on the now released native site search: Content Search 

I'm not aware of any currently available solutions that are not externally hosted. However, at INBOUND 2017 HubSpot announced that they are developing their own native search feature. Hopefully we will hear more about this soon. 

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Votes