CMS Development

Woodsy
Top Contributor

Site Search

SOLVE

Hi, I would like to create a search bar similar to the one that hubspot uses here https://www.hubspot.com/ where there is just an icon that opens an input field. 

I would be grateful for any helpful tips for using the Hubspot search module to acheive this function?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Site Search

SOLVE

Hi @Woodsy,

Do you have anything in place so far that you are looking to edit to have this functionality? If you can link us to the page you're working on, that'd be great!

If you're looking to add the site search, I'd recommend this article. Additionally, a good conversation around site search can be found here. If you have any questions, I'd recommend chiming in on that thread! 

Thanks,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Site Search

SOLVE

Hi @Woodsy,

Do you have anything in place so far that you are looking to edit to have this functionality? If you can link us to the page you're working on, that'd be great!

If you're looking to add the site search, I'd recommend this article. Additionally, a good conversation around site search can be found here. If you have any questions, I'd recommend chiming in on that thread! 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Fortune3456

Site Search

SOLVE

Thanks a lot, excellent explanation!

0 Upvotes