CMS Development

dobradovic
Contributor

Setting responsive logo

SOLVE

How can I set different logo for responsive purpose, is there any settings options to load responsive logo for mobiles or should I do it manually in css? 

Can I change basic logo for my template if I am not super admin, because I dont see in settings options / website > pages ?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
moking
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Setting responsive logo

SOLVE

Hi @dobradovic !

By default, images that are in HubSpot migrated templates and theme templates will be mobile responsive. If you would like to add mobile responsive logos, this community post goes over a great method of doing so. 

If you are looking to set a default logo for your pages you should see this option under Website > Pages in the branding tab. If you don't see the logo option here can you attach a screenshot of what you do see?Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 9.39.52 AM.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
moking
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Setting responsive logo

SOLVE

Hi @dobradovic !

By default, images that are in HubSpot migrated templates and theme templates will be mobile responsive. If you would like to add mobile responsive logos, this community post goes over a great method of doing so. 

If you are looking to set a default logo for your pages you should see this option under Website > Pages in the branding tab. If you don't see the logo option here can you attach a screenshot of what you do see?Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 9.39.52 AM.png