CMS Development

WGwardjak
Contributor

Serverless functions folder - not visible & cannot create

Hello, what I am trying to do is using serverless functions within my Hubspot CMS but I don't get where .functions folder is localized.

In docs they say it is in developer file system https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/cms/data/serverless-functions

But it is not
I created new Sandbox space to be able to do that

I cannot also add folder with dot with its name dot.PNGdesign manager.PNG

functions.PNG

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Teun
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Hi @WGwardjak ,

If you check the docs, it states the following: 'In HubSpot, serverless functions are stored in the developer file system, visible in the design manager. You can access and edit your serverless functions locally through the CLI.'

So you need to create your serverless functions locally and sync those to your HubSpot portal. The HubSpot CLI is quite easy to use. Check these docs to get started.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @WGwardjak ,

HubSpot Serverless functions live inside a functions folder. This folder can be named anything, but must contain the suffix .functions. Files stored in this folder are not publicly accessible.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

0 Upvotes