CMS Development

ik30
Participante

Separate / Group Widgets in Website Editor

resolver

Not sure if this is possible but I'm building a template using HTML/HUBL (Not drag and drop). To give the marketing team flexibility I have added a lot of HUBL widgets. The issue is they all show up under "Body modules" as a long list (Image attached). Is there any way to group these other than building separate module files and linking all of them individually?

Example 

<div class="container text-center space-3">
<h1>{% text "simple_text_field_title" label="Page Title", no_wrapper=True, value="Product Name" %}</h1>
<p>{% text "simple_text_field_subTitle" label="Page Description", no_wrapper=True, value="Add product description/summary here" %}</p> {% cta "cta_productHead" label='Select a CTA', no_wrapper=True, guid='1c4cdbc7-' %}
</div>

Website EditorWebsite EditorDesign ManagerDesign Manager

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Adesignl
Solución
Colaborador líder | Partner

resolver

You are using Strait Hubspot modules, but what you are looking to do can be easily done using custom modules with repeating fields and groupings.

I would look into that.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
Adesignl
Solución

resolver

You are using Strait Hubspot modules, but what you are looking to do can be easily done using custom modules with repeating fields and groupings.

I would look into that.

0 Me gusta
ik96
Miembro

resolver

Thanks for replying @Adesignl.

So do you mean I will need to create a new module file (modules doc) for each section? I was trying to avoid that to keep the file structure clean with fewer files. But if that's the only way to have them grouped I'll go with it. 

0 Me gusta
Adesignl

resolver

it really depends on the structure of the layout and the module. I would say no. not nessesarily. You can create extreemly complex modules with just one module. But the available tools in a custom module are much better than standard modules.

0 Me gusta
ik30
Participante

resolver

Okay. I'll use one module for the main page body I think. Thanks!

0 Me gusta