CMS Development

JessieBumgarner
Participant

Seeking HubSpot Web Designer for Page Alterations

Hi Community!

I just joined DocuPhase at the beginning of the year and I am currently a party of one in the Marketing department. I am looking for a reasonably priced Web Designer that can help me build landing pages and alter/optimize existing pages. I haven't had luck on LinkedIn searching for quality help, so I figured I would reach out to this community. 

Here is our current website design: www.docuphase.com

If you could provide your information below I will reach out to you. Thank you!!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
lmatthews5

Hi JessieBumgarner,

I'm a professional web developer having 5+ years of experience in web development. you can check my recent work for smokersflare. I developed a website with an attractive home page design. You can also check my website for paw patrol cake
Looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards,

Alendrew11

Hi Jessie, I have found your post that you need Hubspot Web Designer to build landing pages and alter/optimize existing pages.  I am a professional Web Designer with 5+ years of experience in this field and also have excellent skills in web & page optimization. I have designed dozens of sites and blogs for my clients all over the world with excellent feedback. I have also excellent skills in Hubspot web designing. I can show you examples of my work. Here is an example of my design. You can contact me here

Alendrew11

Hi JessieBumgarner,

I am a blogger and developer and I have 9+ years of experience in Web Development, WordPress, Digital Marketing, Graphic Designing, and Building E-commerce websites.

Here is the sample of my design: https://gringalicious.com/

Jake_Lett
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

Hi Jessie. I just sent you a private message with my contact details.