CMS Development

PeterKumospace
Mitglied

Search HubDB Table with Hubl

lösung

I'm putting together a blog page and we would like to add search functionality. Our team would like to know if it is possible to do this using HTML + Hubl or if we'll need to build out JavaScript to handle querying the data? The search will need to allow a user to enter their search text, and the result would return any blog posts with their search included in the category, name, preview text, or author name.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Anton
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @PeterKumospace

is there a reason why you don't use the default search module which can be found in the @hubspot folder? The only thing you'd need to do is clone it so you can modify it, limit to only blog posts, place this search module in your blog tempalte and creating a custom search result page template?

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
Anton
Lösung

lösung

Hi @PeterKumospace

is there a reason why you don't use the default search module which can be found in the @hubspot folder? The only thing you'd need to do is clone it so you can modify it, limit to only blog posts, place this search module in your blog tempalte and creating a custom search result page template?

best, 

Anton

PeterKumospace
Mitglied

lösung

Hey Anton, thanks for the reply! I'm pretty new to Hubspot and our company doesn't use any built in modules, so that's the only reason I didn't think to use (or know about) the built in module. I'll try out your suggestion of copying that and going from there. Thanks!

Anton

lösung

Hi @PeterKumospace

great! If you want/need further tipps - don't hessitate to write them 

best, 

Anton

0 Upvotes