CMS Development

ErinKas
Top Contributor

Search Box

So I need some design help. We want to add the search box functionality to our website. We would like it to the right of the current menu, be gray in color and also use the same font that is on the website. Can anyone help me with this? Its a big ask I know but I have always gotten a fantastic response from this group!

I have this much info i just need some direction on what to do with it! 

in order to change its order to the right of the menu navigation and switch the color to grey, this must be done within the style sheet which we are unfortunately unable to support. They recommended targeting `.hs-search-field` `.hs-search-field__bar` and `.hs-search-field__input` for these, and working with a designer on this would be a pretty simple task.

I also need help adjusting the margins of the search results page as well. When I test it out, it runs end to end with no space on the left or right sides of the page.

Website in question is www.omniresources.com

Thanks Team!!!!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
tjoyce
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

Search Box

(Just doing some forum housekeeping) Here is the answer, in the following post:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Content-Design-Questions/Site-Search/m-p/205537#M8094

If this answer helped, please, mark as solved 😄

tim@belch.io | forms.belch.io | Design your own Beautiful HubSpot Forms; No coding necessary.

Drop by and say Hi to me on slack.

0 Upvotes