CMS Development

alex6

Rich text box Height

Hi!

I have created an email template that I wish to use for a monthly newsletter and as this has several sections I would like for all modules to be the same height regardless of the content within the module, the below is an example of the custom inline styling that I have added for a white background and colored border:

background: #FFFFFF;     border: 5px solid #db46c2;     border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px;     padding: 10px;

I have tried adding for example height: 200px to get them all the same size but nothing happens, I have tried this on individual rich text boxes as well as grouping them up and trying to put the height into the module group and nothing!

Any help will be much appreciated!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Rich text box Height

Hi @alex6  Can you provide a link (or the portal path) to the template you are working on? I'll be happy to take a look.

Thank you,

Ed Justen  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
pm_mgood
Participant

Rich text box Height

I am having the same issue. What is the solution? 

0 Upvotes
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Rich text box Height

Hi @pm_mgood and @alex6  Is it possible provide a link to the edit version of the emails for further troubelshooting?  Or you can just provide the name of the email (please create a clone if it has already been sent). I'll do my best to advise you further. 

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes