CMS Development

yidanwang
Contributor

Rich Text Widget Not Saving Content

SOLVE

Our blog template has a rich text module. The template has been around for a long time and everything was working fine. But this afternoon, the rich text module stopped functioning. Nothing written in the rich text module was saved. 

Rich text editor not savingRich text editor not saving

Below is the relevant the code in the template. 

the widget:

{% rich_text "banner_content" label="Banner Area Image(s)",  html="",  export_to_template_context=True %}

the content

<div class="blog-banner-area">
{{ content.widgets.banner_content.body.html }}
</div>

Anyone else experienced a similar issue? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @yidanwang@lucyjigsaw@dawn I have just received confirmation of a fix. If you are still experiencing the issue please call into support directly so that they can troubleshoot further. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
dawn
Participant

SOLVE

We have the same issue.  We have a rich text module in our email templates and it is not saving either.  Here is the code

{% rich_text "article3" label="Section 3 Text", no_wrapper=True, export_to_template_context=True %}

{{ widget_data.article3.html }} 

Would love to know when someone finds a solution as it is keeping us from creating our emails.

0 Upvotes
lucyjigsaw

SOLVE

Same here for us. Any help would be appreciated. Guess they have applied updates without testing to HUBL.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @dawn @yidanwang our product team are aware of the issue and working to fix, they asked that I check in with you to see if you are still experiencing this issue. If so, please call the support team directly so that a member of the team can troubleshoot further.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @yidanwang@lucyjigsaw@dawn I have just received confirmation of a fix. If you are still experiencing the issue please call into support directly so that they can troubleshoot further. 

0 Upvotes
yidanwang
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you. It is fixed now! 

0 Upvotes
yidanwang
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for looking into this. But it's still not saving for me 😞